Joomla 3.9.21 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 3 security vulnerabilities and contains over 20 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.21?
Joomla 3.9.21 includes 3 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in mod_latestactions (affecting Joomla! 3.9.0 through 3.9.20) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Open redirect in com_content vote feature (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.20) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Directory traversal in com_media (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.20) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- TinyMCE updated #30329
- CodeMirror updated #30370
- Upload Package File / Joomla Update : Upload file size check added #30190 #29895
- Actions Log: Log an event when Joomla is updated #30157
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
New InstallationsDownload Joomla 3.9.21
English (UK), 3.9.21 Full Package
Upgrade PackagesUpgrade Packages
Joomla 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Remember… Please clear your browser's cache after updating.
Found a bug? Report it on the Joomla Issue Tracker.
Questions? See the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.9.21 release.