The JCM Team is glad to present you the April issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month's edition features:
- An overview of the Custom User Dashboard feature available in Joomla 4.0 by Patrick Jackson.
- A new article of the series "Explore the Core", dedicated to the blocks and modules by Viviana Menzel.
- Anja de Crom and Andrea Gentil interviewed the extensions developers Tassos Marinos from tassos.gr, Roland Dalmulder from Rolandd.com and Andrei Cristea from RSJoomla about their path to Joomla 4.0 readiness.
- Anja interviewed Steven Trooster to let him share his "How I learned Joomla" story.
- Philip Walton wrote "Searching for a GSoC student" sharing his experience so far as an Admin for the Google Summer of Code program in Joomla.
- Andrea Gentil interviewed Shivam Rajput as part of the "Meet a Joomler" series.
- Ahmad Moussa shared his best practices to secure a Joomla website.
- SD Williams published the Community openings of the month.
- Claire Mandville wrote a tribute to Fiona Coulter who passed away recently.
- Alexandre Elisè published a piece about "Jiji" a showcase of the brand new Web Services API included in Joomla 4.0
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
Contributed to this issue:
Andrea Gentil (Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), SD Williams (Author), Patrick Jackson (Author), Viviana Menzel (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Ahmad Moussa (Author), Claire Mandville (Author).
Call for Authors
The Joomla Community Magazine is looking for authors on the following topics:
- Tutorial: Joomla's L10N Heart
- Joomla 4 Features
- How do Agencies get into trouble on Projects
- Developing a Joomla 4 Template
- Joomla 4: A powerful CLI application
- Joomla 4: The new publishing workflows
- Joomla for Developers (Framework)
- Create an unlimited design with Joomla
- Get great out of the box SEO with Joomla!
- Building Mobile Apps with Joomla as the backend.
Feel free to submit your articles to the JCM team.
Originally posted in the Joomla Community Magazine - magazine.joomla.org