Joomla 3.9.9 is now available. This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one security vulnerability and contains over 30 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.9?
Joomla 3.9.9 includes one security vulnerability fix and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Filter attribute in subform fields allows remote code execution (affecting Joomla 3.9.7 through 3.9.8) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Repeatable Custom Fields: fix to keep HTML tags #25189
- Media Manager: Modal layout improved #22475
- Voting: Cache cleaned after voting #25201
- Article ordering: Items grouped by category first #25295
- Batch system: Improvements for Contact and Newsfeed #25259
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
New InstallationsDownload Joomla 3.9.9
English (UK), 3.9.9 Full Package
Upgrade PackagesUpgrade Packages
Joomla 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Remember… Please clear your browser's cache after updating.
Found a bug? Report it on the Joomla Issue Tracker.
Questions? See the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.9.9 release.
A Huge Thank You to Our Volunteers!
A big thank you goes out to everyone that contributed to the 3.9 releases!