Joomla 3.9.6 is now available. This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one security vulnerability and contains over 25 bug fixes and improvements.What's in 3.9.6?
Joomla 3.9.6 includes one security vulnerability fix and several bugs and improvements, including:Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in com_users ACL debug views (affecting Joomla 1.7.0 through 3.9.5) More information »
- Media Manager: Fix logic in file upload check introduced in 3.9.5 #24637
- Edge Chromium support added #24379
- User Notes: Fix date format #24529
- Frontend editing: article category editable by Publishers and up #24640
- Cache: Cache folder automatically created if it doesn't exist #21952
- PostgreSQL database improvements #24682 #24683 #24652
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.DownloadNew InstallationsDownload Joomla 3.9.6
English (UK), 3.9.6 Full PackageUpgrade Packages
Joomla 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Remember… Please clear your browser's cache after updating.
Found a bug? Report it on the Joomla Issue Tracker.
Questions? See the documentation wiki for FAQ's regarding the 3.9.6 release.
Original Link: https://www.joomla.org/announcements/release-news/5765-joomla-3-9-6-release.html