Joomla 3.9.15 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses three low security vulnerabilities and contains over 20 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.15?
Joomla 3.9.15 includes three security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in batch actions (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.14) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF com_templates LESS compiler (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.14) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in com_actionlogs (affecting Joomla 3.9.0 through 3.9.14) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Beez Template: Fix the consent field modal #23205
- Action Log emails: Use of absolute URLs #27432
- TinyMCE fixes: #27498 #27519
- User email addresses: Case insensitive management #24117
- Prevent library extensions to overwrite core files #27300
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
New InstallationsDownload Joomla 3.9.15
English (UK), 3.9.15 Full Package
Upgrade PackagesUpgrade Packages
Joomla 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Remember… Please clear your browser's cache after updating.
Found a bug? Report it on the Joomla Issue Tracker.
Questions? See the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.9.15 release.