Joomla 3.9.12 is now available. This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one security vulnerability and contains over 30 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.12?
Joomla 3.9.12 includes one security vulnerability fix and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in logo parameter of default templates (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.11) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix for minyear and maxyear in the calendar #26119
- Handle Google Font weights and styles in Protostar #25976
- Fix user session on mssql server #23213
- Protect SQL servers by adding pause mechanism to cli finder indexer #13502
- Fix Imagelist custom field default image #26352
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
New InstallationsDownload Joomla 3.9.12
English (UK), 3.9.12 Full Package
Upgrade PackagesUpgrade Packages
Joomla 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Remember… Please clear your browser's cache after updating.
Found a bug? Report it on the Joomla Issue Tracker.
Questions? See the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.9.12 release.